Saturday, 20 October 2012

About the course so far:

I like this course. The proofs we handle are intuitive and it feels as though reasoning my way through the ones we've had so far has paid off, which isn't always the case with UofT courses. For once, i feel a direct link between the quality and depth of the thought that goes into the assessments and my grade in them.

I'm not exactly sure how i feel about the Slogs so far, but I've read somewhere that keeping a blog can be an effective way to improve one's communication skills so I've definitely been curious. That said, I'm finally getting down to my first blog post. God knows, I've procrastinated it for long enough, but with the midterm done and the second assignment so far into the future, it seemed as though this was the only piece of work i could do for 236.

So all in all, i've enjoyed the lecture material so far and i look forward to starting newer topics in computational theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment